Green Is The New Black - the TALKS
The Wedge Asia and Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore are thrilled to present GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK: the TALKS - a transformative experience. Green Is The New Black is a conscious festival for truth seekers wanting to improve the way they live, work and consume while doing more good in the world.
This is a day of game-changing talks, workshops and panels, bringing together some of the leading change makers and thought leaders in Asia and beyond.
N.B. This page is ONLY for registration for the TALKS. Entry to the event is free, there is a fee of the workshops and the talks. For all other activities head here: http://www.greenisthenewblack.asia
Three Transformational Tracks
There will be 3 tracks exploring conscious fashion, living and working:
- [8.30am] HAVING > Fashion & Consumption - Learn what it means to be sustainable and ethical in today's world as we explore if green can become the new black
- [12.15pm] BEING > Self & Inner Compass - Overcome self-doubt, deal with your inner critic, and stay on top of your game
- [3.15pm] DOING > Working With Purposeful Impact - Find purpose at work, connect and learn from innovators leading the way and make more impact
You are worth working on!
By the time you leave the TALKS, you will be enlightened, motivated and ready to unleash your most magnificent self to the world so that you can play an even bigger game, make more impact and embrace your most fulfilled life.
A full day pass (all three tracks) is $180, two tracks is $145 or a single track is $75. Tickets are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis.
Loving the sound of this? Make sure you check out what else is happening at GITNB: www.greenisthenewblack.asia
Get in touch
Want to get involved? Be a vendor? Volunteer? Join the conscious movement?
Send us an email at GITNB@thewedge.asia
Click here for all the information on the TALKS: www.greenisthenewblack.asia/talks
Stay updated here: http://tinyurl.com/GITNB-SG
#GITNBasia #LiveMoreConsciously #NextJen
- The event description was updated. Diff#198110 2016-10-06 03:27:22
8:30 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore
Three Tracks: All Access Pass SOLD OUT $180.00 Two Tracks: Having + Being SOLD OUT $140.00 Two Tracks: Having + Doing SOLD OUT $140.00 Two Tracks: Being + Doing SOLD OUT $140.00 One Track: Having SOLD OUT $75.00 One Track: Being SOLD OUT $75.00 One Track: Doing SOLD OUT $75.00
- Venue Address
- 1a Cuscaden Road Singapore
Hotel Jen Tanglin is located behind Tanglin Mall. There is a complimentary shuttle bus that runs from Orchard MRT and Takashimaya each hour at quarter past and twenty past.
The Wedge Asia1,569 Followers